WING FOIL | WIND FOIL | SUP FOIL
The high aspect Ensis Pacer is for any wing foiler with high demands, from discoverers to experts.
Whether you are freeriding, practicing your freestyle tricks, enjoying waves or racing with your best buddies - the perfectly balanced ratio of span and area brings you decisive advantages and puts a big smile on your face. The optimal profile and perfectly matched outline of the front wing offer an early and easy lift. The 71cm fuselage guarantees tight turns, easy pumping and yet high stability ensuring the control you need. The foils high speed supports you in your manoeuvres and provides the essential pop for freestyling actions.
In waves you'll love the easy pumping, tight turns and unlimited gliding. High quality, made in Europe.
Specs and rec. use:
• Front wing: 2000 cm2
• Back wing: 450 mm
• Fuselage: 71 cm
• Mast: 82 cm Carbon High Modulus TP
Wingfoilers from beginners to experts
Rider weight: 50 - 100 kg
- Early takeoff and easy lift: the optimal profile and the perfectly matched outline of the front wing create an early takeoff and easy lift.
- Stability and control: the optimal length of the fuselage offers stability and control. The front and back wing are perfectly balanced and thanks to the winglets, you fly as if you were on rails.
- Tight turns and easy pumping: the 71 cm aluminium fuselage provides high agility and easy pumping. The stiff carbon mast ensures a direct power transmission to further enhance the manoeuvrability.
- Freeride, freestyle and wave performance: the high speed supports freeriders in all their actions and it generates the essential pop for freestyling tricks. In small waves you’ll love the easy pumping, tight turns and unlimited gliding.
- Wide wind range: the easy lift, high speed, great stability and control ensures high performance in all wind conditions.
- Light and stiff: the 82 cm carbon mast is the perfect length for pumping and gliding through waves.
- Mount plate for foil position options: mount the foil in any double US box and position it according to your weight, riding style and wind conditions.
- Mounting memory system: optimal foil position found? The brass nuts can be fixed in the US box, using the small grub screws.
- Simple and firm fastening: the M8 stainless steel screws and the supplied allen key allow easy and strong fixation to the board.
- Practical foil bag: the practical foil bag offers holders for 2 fuselages, 4 compartments for wings and masts, a zipper pocket for small parts and an address window.
- Complete foil (82 cm mast, 71 cm fuselage, front wing, back wing)
- Foil mount and foil assembly screw set, allen and torx key