Pro performance freestyle
The Monarch has built a loyal following of freestyle kiters all over the world thanks to its state-of-the-art, no-compromise freestyle design. Delivering direct power for upwind drive and explosive pop on demand, this is the board Kevin Langeree chooses to ride when pushing the limits of big air kiteboarding.
De ned edges, powerfully engineered stiff ex and deep channels provide outstanding grip-even when at speed in choppy water. A lightweight basalt ber construction gives the Monarch an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and responsive flex. Its radiated Carbon V delivers insane pop when loading for freestyle maneuvers or huge jumps.
The performance proven 3D bottom shape is composed of beveled channel rails and steep quad tips for increased tracking and phenomenal edging. The reduced concave in the center section improves water entry and optimized flex between the riders feet.
Highly engineered and sleek in design, this board is ready to perform to the rigorous demands of every bold kiteboarder.
- Freestyle Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & ex characteristics
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- 10 Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
- Quad Exponential Concave = Soft landing + unrivaled drive + clean water entry
- Steep Quad Tunnel Tips = Unmatched edging + increased tip stiffness
- Beveled Edges = More forgiving ride
- Deep Center Channels = Increased edging performance
- Straight Edge with NEW Inset Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- Radiated Carbon V = Power transfer from stance area + increased pop
- UD Basalt Reinforcements = Optimized flex + key reinforcement
- Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 4.0 cm IXEF Fins High Performance Fin System
- Grab handle
_Sizes: 132 x 41 | 135 x 41,5 | 138 x 42 | 142 x 42,5