The single-lined back panel allows freedom of movement where needed, whilst Hot Stuff 2.0 provides warmth and quick drying.
In spots without thermal lining, super soft Silk Stuff increases next-to-skin comfort to the max. The front zip version makes sure there's nothing to interfere with your paddle power.
Highly durable Nylon in the leg and torso area make the Amaze Core a very robust companion for your adventures.
Amaze Core Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins as well as detachable leg loops to prevent water from rushing into the suit.
- Warm: Hot Stuff 2.0 ensures no limitation in stretch and keeps you warm at the same time.
- Stretch: A smart use of fabrics will make sure this suit will give you good times on the water
- Seam Sealing: Improved version of highly elastic neoprene tape securing every inch of lower body seams and highly stressed cuff area.
- Protection: Crash Pads at shins.
- Hot Stuff 2.0: Hot Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Maki Tape 2.0: Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seams on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside
- Seam Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain Holes: Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The Drain Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Leg Loop: All ION wetsuits with long legs come with detachable velcro straps (Leg Loop). The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit. To avoid losing the Leg Loops when you're in the water, they feature a unique, extra-strong velcro construction. If you choose not to use the velcro loops they can easily be removed by hand. Rear-zip wetsuits come with an extra-plush panel to secure the Leg Loops even tighter.
- Key Pocket: Enjoy the session and stop worrying about your keys. Just store them in the Key Pocket inside the wetsuit. Note: Only store waterproof keys in order to avoid any damage.
- Sunglasses Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.