EFFORTLESS PROGRESSION FOR ALL LEVELS
The design’s objectives focused on stability, power and forward drive. This was achieved through a specific Arc shape for stability, a stiff frame for direct response and a wing that naturally flairs out in order to fly forward as soon as the wind flows through.
Our evolutive AR ensures that the Aspect ratio is specifically designed on each surface in order to provide the best handling for each size. Bigger sizes have lower AR for a shorter wing span and better low end power while smaller size have a slightly higher AR for more efficiency and for better high wind control.
The unique canopy seams construction provides an exceptional control of the profile, tension and stretch of the canopy: more stable, more efficient, more rigid, and with minimal deformation over time for a wing that you can trust session after session.
- Tensioned Canopy: The canopy is now built under tension for a very direct feel and minimal flutter when flown neutral.
- Added vertical seams: In the canopy provide an even better control of the profile, tension and stretch of the canopy. Making a wing that is more stable, more efficient, more rigid, and with minimal deformation over time for a wing that you can trust session after session.
- Triple layer LE: A third Layer of dacron in the center of our Leading Edge provides extra stiffness to your wing for minimal deflection under load, translating into a more direct feel and a more efficient wing overall.
- Evolutive AR: The Aspect Ratio evolves along with each size. Bigger sizes have a lower AR for a shorter wing span and better low end power, while smaller sizes have a slightly higher AR for superior high end control and speed. This also prevents the wingtip of bigger sizes from touching the water.
- Window material: Windows made with army grade clear material. Light, durable and weather proof, can be folded with confidence and most importantly does not modify the riding characteristics thanks to the weight and stretch of the window material being very close to the one of canopy material.
- S-strut: Provides a very direct response because the back of the strut is directly connected to the canopy of the wing. The recess at the level of the handle allows for a short handle that still provides ample room for your hands, so you can have a very direct control of the wing, while keeping your hands comfortable.
- Stiff and soft handles: Wide handles in order to easily adjust your position and change to wind force. The internal core makes the handle stiff, and it's covered with a soft and comfy sleeve made of a grippy, abrasion resistant canvas.
- Strut dump valve: For quick and easy deflation
- High flow hose: Quick inflation and proper pressure distribution
- CNC Sewing: Manufacturing quality has been a huge part of the process to develop the Reedin kites, in order to ensure the best quality possible, a lot of pieces on the kite are stitched using CNC sewing machine.
- Wing bag
- Maintenance set
- Repair Kit
- International warranty and support
Windrange estimated for a 75kg (165lbs) rider on an 88L board with a 1280 foil.
|26 +||20 - 35||16 - 33||14 - 30||12 - 27||10 - 24||7 - 19|