PERFORMANCE FREERIDE / BIG AIR
In 2004 Cabrinha took big air kiting to a new level with the Nitro. A kite that was ahead of its time, it powered riders to the top of the podiums around the world. 19 years later we have broken the boundaries in the big air realm and are bringing it back to our roots.
Development was a no holds barred approach to see just what could be created to reach the extremities of height and stability. An Apex series product, the Nitro utilizes the most cutting edge materials, purposely developed for use in inflatable structures to be flown in the extreme demands of big air kiting. With phenomenal warp and weft elongation strength, especially under load, Ultra HT material keeps the kite in a stable arc, but the reactive bias movement allows the kite to turn even when under increased pressure allowing the kite to really fly and recover from loops.
The sport of Big Air kiting is more extreme now than ever before. Tricks, which were individual in the past are now combined into one jump, and the demands on the product have never been higher.
To ride to the extremes, you need a kite that will get you there, and the Nitro is that kite.
- NEW: Lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy: Durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Ultra HT - strong, stable and responsive material, exclusive to the NITRO kite
- NEW: Durable TPU leading edge bumpers
- NEW: Bi-direction Pure Profile Panels - the smoothest and 3d correct canopy shape.
- TAKE TO THE SKY: Cabrinha's biggest boosting kite in the range with exceptional hangtime.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL PURE PROFILE PANELS: The smoothest and 3D correct shape we've ever created allowing the smoothest transition between the segmented leading edge and curved canopy.
- NARROWED TIPS: The new narrow wing tip design puts more canopy area in the centre region of the kite improving projected area and increasing efficiency of airflow.
- HIGH SWEEP, HIGH ASPECT: Powerful, well-balanced and responsive leading to massive air and direct, powerful kiteloops.
- HIGH POINTING: The unique profile of the canopy allows for effortless upwind performance.
- ULTRA HT: Ultra HT reduces the weight of the leading edge and struts while boasting incredibly low elongation and response. A unique and proprietary coating process increases durability and performance unlike anything you have felt before.
- ULTRA HT: Developed exclusively for kite leading edges, this strong, stable and responsive new material is exclusive to the NITRO kite. It reduces the weight of the leading edge and struts while boasting incredible low elongation. A modern unconventional technology is used in the coating procedure increasing durability and performance.
- SPRINT 3.0: The new Sprint 3.0 inflation system increases air flow from leading edge to the strut. The new straight and angled valves allow for no kinking of the inflation tube. It's secure fit design also allows for easy maintenance.
- ADVANCED STRUT TECHNOLOGY: Refined airfoil shape for improved air flow and efficiency.
Sizes: 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 12
Windrange for 75 kgs rider (kts)
|28 - 30||18 - 35||16 - 33||13 - 30||11 - 28||9 - 24|