RSEM2 : RSEM2N
The second generation model of the hugely popular Sensor bar is even lighter and boosts performance levels.
Ready for shipment in 48h - Delivery in 2/3 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Bar feedback in high definition
The second generation model of the hugely popular Sensor bar is even lighter and boosts performance levels. Thanks to the bar, weighing in at only 230 grams, the kite attached to the new Sensor 2 is very direct and precisely steerable and you'll feel any flight situation in high definition, just as if you were physically attached to the lines. The Sensor 2 bar comes equipped with a 24 meter long line set, which has been manufactured to the highest quality standards by the German line manufacturer Liros. On top of all this the Sensor 2 bar boasts the unique and brand new SSF Safety – together with a host of other innovative detailed solutions.
Key Features at a glance:
1. 24-METER LINES – High breaking resistance lines manufactured in Germany to the highest standards.
2. 230g UNIBODY BAR- light and easy steering with high definition feedback
3. TITANIUM CORE - extremely stiff and optimized power flow
4. EXCHANGEABLE BAR INSERTS - super easy depower and protection for your lines
5. SUPPORTED SINGLE FRONTLINE SAFETY (SSF) - prevents line twisting and quicker positioning to the perfect re-launch position.
6. 100% SELF UNSWIVELLING - sort lines after every rotation
7. ROTOR QUICKRELEASE - easy and reliable release in every situation
8. SENSOR ADJUSTER - easy and finely adjustable trimming
9. SPLICE ENDS - super robust spliced line ends
10. VARIABLE BAR WIDTH - one bar for all kite sizes
11. SHORT SAFETY LEASH - safer and more comfortable
12. EVA GRIP - always the perfect grip